WEBCAM CHAT     INSTANT MESSENGER    
BOOKMARK
 |  INVITE  |  HELP GUIDE   |  LANGUAGE:
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 1864 - Total Replies: 3

POSTED BY: NewYorkInk on 06/25/2008 18:01:36

I just saw the other day, that in Japan, they have a remote control for the toilet. I do not know necessarily WHY they felt the need to invent this, and the remote was pretty big too. Inventions show how far advanced we have become, but they are also ways we get lazier. If you are too lazy to reach around and flush, you are slipping into a dark slope (no pun intended)

Anyway, i was wondering if anyone had any ideas for new inventions, either of out necessity, boredom, laziness, or just being creative.

I had a lazy idea once, to make spraying cologne/perfume easier (as if it was hard to begin with). It involved tubing set up inside a doorway and pressing a button that would squirt the cologne/perfume at different areas.

Anyone else have any ideas?

--------------------------------------------------------------
My fo' fo' make sure all yo' kids don't grow.

POSTED BY: SputniK_79 on 03/21/2009 02:21:21

aznchik12345 wrote:

i think it would be pretty cool if they made a gps system that could show you where police cars were located so you could speed without getting caught but be aware when a police car was near.

Easy, but illegal. There are radar detectors that can sense if there is a speed trap in the area, but are also illegal in most countries (they're legal in the States)

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

POSTED BY: SputniK_79 on 03/21/2009 02:24:02

NewYorkInk wrote:

I just saw the other day, that in Japan, they have a remote control for the toilet. I do not know necessarily WHY they felt the need to invent this, and the remote was pretty big too. Inventions show how far advanced we have become, but they are also ways we get lazier. If you are too lazy to reach around and flush, you are slipping into a dark slope (no pun intended)

Anyone old enough to have watched Ally McBeal would remember John Cage's "remote flusher"; he's flush the toilet before entering the bathroom because, as he says, "I like a fresh bowl". It was of course intended as comedy since most public restroom have an automatic flusher that works on a timer ;)

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

POSTED BY: devious_impulse on 03/05/2010 03:22:10

They sell those toilets @ Mitsuwa Marketplace & Super H Mart if you have one by you. They're so awesome, they've got all these buttons & settings where you can adjust the seat temperature and since it also doubles as a bidet, you can set the water temperature, style of jet (like a hose nozzle) & the amount of water pressure. You can even set the seat on vibrate, perfect for people who get constipated easily.

wubwubwubwobwobwobyugyugyugyuyyuyyuy
02/19/2018

BROWSE  |   GALLERY  |   BLOGS  |   FORUM  |   MUSIC  |   VIDEOS  |   EVENTS  |  
NEWS / ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you have any questions or comments in general.
Please contact me _jeff, QuikJ, Rollo, and staff members oOhAshleyy and Guarddog

Are You Asian