POSTED BY: LadyChia on 03/24/2009 20:47:02

guys will always be guys!

--------------------------------------------------------------
LadyChia's Informations

POSTED BY: ThrilLA on 03/24/2009 22:14:47

Mandy wrote:

ThrilLA wrote:

coz girls will never understand da way how us fellaz think ;]

True. Guys think differently. Sometimes they have too much pride to expose their true selves.

Mandy!!!! y u alwayz gotta b against my thots!??!!? first it was about da dogs, n then da whole chocolate n white chocolate poll, n now this! GOD!!!!!

Thought I was Incredible so I killed The Hulk

POSTED BY: ThrilLA on 03/24/2009 22:15:58

LadyChia wrote:

guys will always be guys!

n yellow taste purple...

POSTED BY: one_Lazi_Azn on 03/25/2009 03:30:23

maybe theyre not mad maybe theyre just frustrated at the fact that youre not happy, at least thats how i feel sometimes when i was wit someone. then i go off n think of some way to cheer her up..

POSTED BY: ThrilLA on 03/26/2009 05:26:36

Mandy wrote:

ThrilLA wrote:

Mandy wrote:

ThrilLA wrote:

True. Guys think differently. Sometimes they have too much pride to expose their true selves.

Mandy!!!! y u alwayz gotta b against my thots!??!!? first it was about da dogs, n then da whole chocolate n white chocolate poll, n now this! GOD!!!!!

I'm not always against your "thoughts". Haha --- maybe about the dogs, yeah; and dark chocolate, white chocolate....shooot, who cares...it's still chocloate! yummm! ; and i did say "true." so i'm not goin' against you all the way. i'm still partly agreeing with you ;) `naaa mean?!

oh...partly she says. as long its just partly n not wholey lol. n dark chocolate n white chocolate aint da same! one is white n one is dark brown!! n they taste different!!! there must b sumthin wrong wit ur tastebudz. i think you've been lickin someone's pooper () way too much Mandy. bahahahaahahahah!!!!!! im kiddin....dont kill me!

POSTED BY: nocturnalpinoy on 03/26/2009 07:00:50

Mandy wrote:

PleasureP wrote:

I don't know why girls always generalize "guys" like we're all the same after a bad experience. Guys don't do that stuff .....if he's that much of a jerk just ditch him theres more fish in the sea 

Lol. I've generalized guys before. I've had a few rotten fishys. I guess I won't be fishing for awhile.

you know mandy I feel you on that, i've had a butt load of bad fishys and so far i'm just taking a long break from my fishing because i'm waiting for that BIG CATCH. whenever that'll happen.

¤'Ł.Σ.iţ'¤: "What's buzzin"

POSTED BY: LadyChia on 03/27/2009 20:50:09

fdfdfdfdf

LadyChia's Informations

POSTED BY: ThrilLA on 03/29/2009 00:53:16

Mandy wrote:

ThrilLA wrote:

Mandy wrote:

ThrilLA wrote:

Mandy wrote:

ThrilLA wrote:

I'm not always against your "thoughts". Haha --- maybe about the dogs, yeah; and dark chocolate, white chocolate....shooot, who cares...it's still chocloate! yummm! ; and i did say "true." so i'm not goin' against you all the way. i'm still partly agreeing with you ;) `naaa mean?!

oh...partly she says. as long its just partly n not wholey lol. n dark chocolate n white chocolate aint da same! one is white n one is dark brown!! n they taste different!!! there must b sumthin wrong wit ur tastebudz. i think you've been lickin someone's pooper () way too much Mandy. bahahahaahahahah!!!!!! im kiddin....dont kill me!

OMG. I'm gonna kill you. I don't take jokes very well.

I kid. =)

o man....i thot u were actually serious until i saw "I kid" spaced at da bottom lol. dayum....dont u eva space like that again!!!!!! haha ;p

POSTED BY: Shawtti_vang on 05/09/2011 03:50:49

LadyChia wrote:

Why isnt so hard for a guy to understand a girl?

why do they always get mad when something is wrong with you?

I agree with you...

men are so evil....well some of them 

but they are all the same.

gaoshoua
07/22/2018
<< First  < Previous | Page:  1 | 2 |

BROWSE  |   GALLERY  |   BLOGS  |   FORUM  |   MUSIC  |   VIDEOS  |   EVENTS  |  
NEWS / ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you have any questions or comments in general.
Please contact me _jeff, QuikJ, Rollo, and staff members oOhAshleyy and Guarddog

Are You Asian