<< First  < Previous | Page:  1 | 2 |
Total Views: 2675 - Total Replies: 12

POSTED BY: ThrilLA on 04/26/2009 11:35:53

Vibrant_honey wrote:

ThrilLA wrote:

Vibrant_honey wrote:

ThrilLA wrote:

Vibrant_honey wrote:

lmao what guy? are you talking about the one who has the hots for you? yeah, he wants your number btw =D Hahaha and I poisoned the last cookie just sayinggg =) jp

ahh.....hell no! i dont give out my number to nobody especially a dude lol. i aint tryna get raped mony hahaha!

dayum......no wonder my dog died da other nite after i fed her da cookie
;(

LOL why would you feed your dog a cookie?? animal killer. but oh, he said you're the most sexiest person he has ever seen. =P

oh......tell me sumthin i dont know mony. i already know im da sexiest person in da world hahaha! n i gave her a cookie coz she was bein a good doggie that day. but........no more doggie.....thx to dog killer mony ;p

Mwahaha I'll buy you another one for your birthday. =P and it's gonan be the cutest dog ever too, it's gonna look like me. =D hah

baaaahahahaha! u sayin u look like a bulldog hahahahaha! ima name her mony too!! ;p

--------------------------------------------------------------
Thought I was Incredible so I killed The Hulk

POSTED BY: ThrilLA on 04/27/2009 03:37:47

Vibrant_honey wrote:

ThrilLA wrote:

Vibrant_honey wrote:

ThrilLA wrote:

Vibrant_honey wrote:

ThrilLA wrote:

Vibrant_honey wrote:

lmao what guy? are you talking about the one who has the hots for you? yeah, he wants your number btw =D Hahaha and I poisoned the last cookie just sayinggg =) jp

ahh.....hell no! i dont give out my number to nobody especially a dude lol. i aint tryna get raped mony hahaha!

dayum......no wonder my dog died da other nite after i fed her da cookie
;(

LOL why would you feed your dog a cookie?? animal killer. but oh, he said you're the most sexiest person he has ever seen. =P

oh......tell me sumthin i dont know mony. i already know im da sexiest person in da world hahaha! n i gave her a cookie coz she was bein a good doggie that day. but........no more doggie.....thx to dog killer mony ;p

Mwahaha I'll buy you another one for your birthday. =P and it's gonan be the cutest dog ever too, it's gonna look like me. =D hah

baaaahahahaha! u sayin u look like a bulldog hahahahaha! ima name her mony too!! ;p

lmao hell no
a cutter one wait, maybe I can buy you a cute bunny instead? what do you think of that idea? =)

hmmm......how about a playboy bunnie? ;p

POSTED BY: ThrilLA on 05/02/2009 04:04:26

Vibrant_honey wrote:

ThrilLA wrote:

hmmm......how about a playboy bunnie? ;p

lol fine then how many?? haha

hmm......how many can u get me? hahaha!!

10/20/2018
<< First  < Previous | Page:  1 | 2 |

BROWSE  |   GALLERY  |   BLOGS  |   FORUM  |   MUSIC  |   VIDEOS  |   EVENTS  |  
NEWS / ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you have any questions or comments in general.
Please contact me _jeff, QuikJ, Rollo, and staff members oOhAshleyy and Guarddog

Are You Asian