WEBCAM CHAT     INSTANT MESSENGER    
BOOKMARK
 |  INVITE  |  HELP GUIDE   |  LANGUAGE:
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 1168 - Total Replies: 4

POSTED BY: labto on 11/20/2006 08:04:02

wll its not a big deal if ur a budhist,muslim or a christian...even do we are raise in different beliefs and tradition we are here to do our duty as a human being....do good to others if they wll not then its not your problem anwy...

just always remember that Gods or Allah created us with purpose and responsiblity to each and everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------
'if people can't accept me at mah worst....then They don't deserve me at mah best.....'

POSTED BY: b3ckh4m on 11/20/2006 21:01:39

im muslim and i joined to ur words.we can tell to our religion to otherz but we mustnt to force about that.if he/she wanna believe to our religion her/his heart will say to true way.but every religion have 1 way.this is fraternity!its depend to a lot of thingz...

xC

1mp0551bL3 15 n07I-I1n6

POSTED BY: labto on 11/21/2006 02:01:50

im a roman catholic..we should be open minded in every aspect especially when it comes to Religion.And to remind.. belief or religion should not be debated.

Respect each other perspective of thier lifes...

And do your duty as a human being..

Discover what is your purpose why you are here..Wink

'if people can't accept me at mah worst....then They don't deserve me at mah best.....'

POSTED BY: hardlike on 06/01/2007 10:56:19

[quote

yes yes u re right........people must understand why theye are here..why they are sent to ths world ....ı am muslim too.....and at the sam time we must respect to their relgions ....anyway it is abt secularism.....

POSTED BY: myien on 01/05/2009 14:30:49

Hi there,

I'm a Seventh Day Adventist, Christian.
And We believe that Saturday is the Sabbath day.

We all just need to respect each others religion to  have peace on earth. lol. well, thats true, right?

ΓΆβ„ΆΒ¥ Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits. ΓΆβ„ΆΒ¥
07/22/2018

BROWSE  |   GALLERY  |   BLOGS  |   FORUM  |   MUSIC  |   VIDEOS  |   EVENTS  |  
NEWS / ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you have any questions or comments in general.
Please contact me _jeff, QuikJ, Rollo, and staff members oOhAshleyy and Guarddog

Are You Asian