BOOKMARK
 |  INVITE  |  HELP GUIDE   |  LANGUAGE:
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Page:  1 | 2 | Next >  Last >>
Total Views: 2758 - Total Replies: 10

POSTED BY: thug_wit_much_luv on 03/29/2007 18:38:57

tell me wat yall due when u dont fit in anywhere at all???

--------------------------------------------------------------
Only God Can Judge Me

POSTED BY: BabyfoBahoLiC on 03/29/2007 19:29:07

>.<" ii have no idea..hmmm juStt go on my own and be UniQueee =D CHYEAHS~

POSTED BY: thug_wit_much_luv on 03/29/2007 21:04:34

Celestin wrote:

I never fit in, period. lol. Im not the type of person who wants to belong in a click or a crew to get accepted. Either you accept me for me, or not at all. Ppl nowadays take it too seriously. They create their own lil group and the only ppl who can be one of them if they have the same style, appearances, and whatever...its stupid. why seperate ppl by what they are...we're all humans

Its good to be different at times, rather than boring and blant like everyone else. I just hang with ppl who are into cars and have the same interests & hobbies.

i feel u dawg... haha just exactly how i'm live-n my life now and days and has been due-n it 4 awhile now... haha... good look-n out man... 

Only God Can Judge Me

POSTED BY: msbonbon on 03/30/2007 01:53:23

we weren't born to fit in, we were born to stand out thats how i see it.

that bitch fine, but this one's a killa

POSTED BY: impurfuktionx on 03/30/2007 10:22:10

lol...

I learnt to say "Fcuk it.." =D

thats the best thing i ever learnt in the English Language EVER =PP

--

POSTED BY: thug_wit_much_luv on 03/30/2007 17:24:38

umm ok pple... i do know how to spell correctly... and thats exactly wat i mean by people tell-n and teach-n eachother how to live and spell haha... 4 yall info ima 4.0 student... and haha trust me im not azz dumb azz i may seem... its all only a little trick to see if u can even see through me butt it seems that some of u people doesnt really even know wassup at all... welpz 4 some do butt just azz not azz much azz some otha onez... good look-n out tho all... much luv wit tons of respect alwayz...

Only God Can Judge Me

POSTED BY: thug_wit_much_luv on 03/30/2007 17:28:32

Pianoforte wrote:

what you need to do, homie, is spell correctly.  haha, jk.  its the people you choose to hang around with that shows you who you are, not the people that choose to hang with you that make you what they are.  Ya dig?

Besides, all you need in this life of sin, is you and your gf.   

"all you need in this life of sin, is you and your gf"

i feel you dawg... haha good look-n out man...

Only God Can Judge Me

POSTED BY: thug_wit_much_luv on 03/30/2007 18:28:46

Celestin wrote:

thug_wit_much_luv wrote:
umm ok pple... i do know how to spell correctly... and thats exactly wat i mean by people tell-n and teach-n eachother how to live and spell haha... 4 yall info ima 4.0 student... and haha trust me im not azz dumb azz i may seem... its all only a little trick to see if u can even see through me butt it seems that some of u people doesnt really even know wassup at all... welpz 4 some do butt just azz not azz much azz some otha onez... good look-n out tho all... much luv wit tons of respect alwayz...

Dont let it get to you man. Ppl are quick to judge and assume just because the way you are, act, dress, talk, spell, whatever it is...they think they can read you liek they can read your mind. I bet they can even fukkin read a map for all it matters.

i mean sh1t, to some ppl i may seem like a jerk, or a lowlife, but thats all they judge how we appear as.

word dawg... haha... gyea i live my life pretty much azz a lowlife too tho... butt its all good tho... only 4 now til im done wit school... haha... waddup wit u dawg???

Only God Can Judge Me

POSTED BY: JonnyVicious on 05/26/2007 20:17:47

thug_wit_much_luv wrote:

You realize the truth. As an outkast and theres nothing for you to believe in then you know there is nothing beyond this world we live.  You can be an atheist or maybe a taoist. Taoist has nothin to do with your spirtuality like every religion but it deals with the way you live life. Just some suggestions.

[Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.] By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

POSTED BY: thug_wit_much_luv on 05/27/2007 04:57:41

JonnyVicious wrote:

thug_wit_much_luv wrote:

You realize the truth. As an outkast and theres nothing for you to believe in then you know there is nothing beyond this world we live.  You can be an atheist or maybe a taoist. Taoist has nothin to do with your spirtuality like every religion but it deals with the way you live life. Just some suggestions.

aights man good look-n... thankz

Only God Can Judge Me
07/22/2018
Page:  1 | 2 | Next >  Last >>

BROWSE  |   GALLERY  |   BLOGS  |   FORUM  |   MUSIC  |   VIDEOS  |   EVENTS  |  
NEWS / ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you have any questions or comments in general.
Please contact me _jeff, QuikJ, Rollo, and staff members oOhAshleyy and Guarddog

Are You Asian