BOOKMARK
 |  INVITE  |  HELP GUIDE   |  LANGUAGE:
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 1579 - Total Replies: 4

POSTED BY: impurfuktionx on 04/03/2007 04:01:42

im a true blue Jesus Freak!!

=D yaay!! eh he...yeeh..Jesus been good to me.

but yeh..i grew up on Christian Home but never appreciated da stuff around me..i took it all fo` granted until this year when i realised just how stupid i was to do the stuff i did.

I did it to look cool & fit in. & denied him soo many times it makes me feel so ashamed of myself.

But now im happy where i stand

cuz i got Jesus holding my hand

In him i find a happiness within

and even though i was consumed in sin

He never let me down, he never let me go

in him i trust, i obey... i know.

Yep that my faith. in Jesus Christ alone =D

--------------------------------------------------------------
--

POSTED BY: xsimplistikaznx on 05/07/2009 07:20:04

Roman Catholic here be my faith, but I got fam bam who be Buddhist

2k13 mang

POSTED BY: vc206 on 06/06/2009 09:17:26

born again Christian!

"Friendship is one mind in two bodies." (Mencius)

POSTED BY: jojazmin on 06/09/2009 07:50:01

i have to admit, ive been baptized as roman catholic but my family also practices old traditions that have been passed down. Kinda like witch craft/ or vodoo... in western terms/ my grandmother was part chinese and she still practice budism... and she brought me up... so thats in the mix too, i have cousins that are muslim and ive studied the Qur'an like ive studied and read the bible and also the Buddha-Dharma...

I do belive in Jesus and God... without faith i wouldnt of gotten through so many things in life... some people my snicker and say its all on me i did it, but i no to that, cos with out i wouldnt be standing, when i had no else to trust or ppl to believe in me I had God in my heart.

But I even tho ive been baptized as catholic I dont like to classify myelf in one religion... so there for im agnostic.

xo jo

"How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself." - Anais Nin "Reality is a question of perspective; the further you get from the past, the more concrete and plausible it seems --but as you approach the present, it inevitably seems incredible."

POSTED BY: JustBreathe on 07/09/2009 15:48:35

i was roman catholic, but over the stupid bull shit life throws at you, my whole mindsight just changed.

so ima quote that guy from nacho libre...."I don't believe in God, I believe in science."

but on some real shit i wish i still had my faith....fuck it

Close your Mind. Close your Eyes... See with your Heart.
04/24/2018

BROWSE  |   GALLERY  |   BLOGS  |   FORUM  |   MUSIC  |   VIDEOS  |   EVENTS  |  
NEWS / ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you have any questions or comments in general.
Please contact me _jeff, QuikJ, Rollo, and staff members oOhAshleyy and Guarddog

Are You Asian