RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Page:  1 | 2 | Next >  Last >>
Total Views: 1629 - Total Replies: 13

POSTED BY: saadullah on 08/29/2007 13:36:46

i m mulim and i m shure that my religion is true is ur religion is true

--------------------------------------------------------------
funny & friendly person

POSTED BY: saadullah on 08/31/2007 14:22:38

Quran and bible r not written by humans. quran is available in orignal form but bible is not available in orignal form. christian scholar had made additions in bible. i had heard about red letter bible system in which res writing in orignal but blue is new addition. God promised in Quran that He will secure the Quran.

only muslim r not terrorist. but in islam it is said "if u r in war then do not kill inocent people. fight with those people who r standing against u, do not destroy the fields do not kill old people and women"

this is islam not that which showed in recent days

funny & friendly person

POSTED BY: ImNotAsian on 09/03/2007 02:33:51

Religion is like history, it is written by the winners.  Each religion shares fundimentals that are the cornerstone of the faith.  In some cases there are "extremests" that inturpret the fundementals in a differnt light.  But in all, there should be the the most common of all beliefs... Treat others with dignity and respect

that my friend is true religion and what ever faith you follow remember the basic ground works, humans are put on the face of the earth by a higher power and will be taken off the face of the earth by a higher power.  Not by acts of violence and hate and anger...Peace is what religion is about and living in harmony.. All religions should get back to the basics and stop using it for some hidden agenda...

Lets chat

POSTED BY: saadullah on 09/03/2007 14:38:24

the thing which i understand is u r saying that all the religions r man made that r not from God. and its true that all the religions teach that give honour to everyone. but i said that bcoz every 1 says mulims r terrorist which is not true

"most of the things i cant understand"

funny & friendly person

POSTED BY: ImNotAsian on 09/05/2007 02:41:33

saadullah wrote:

the thing which i understand is u r saying that all the religions r man made that r not from God. and its true that all the religions teach that give honour to everyone. but i said that bcoz every 1 says mulims r terrorist which is not true

"most of the things i cant understand"

no not every Muslim is a terrorist..Just like not every Catholic is a saint.  ther is what is considered "good" and "bad" in all walks of life.  It is just the man made media hype slants religion to sensationalize the "extremists" and unfortunately the way society is, the sins of the few are endured by the many

Lets chat

POSTED BY: saadullah on 09/07/2007 05:36:49

listen if u want to buy a car and u have eough mony to buy any car. then u will buy everage car or best car obviously u will buy the best car. then if u buy the best car and u want a driver to drive that car. u will hiar the best driver or an everage driver obviously u will hier the best driver. similarly if u r blaming about the muslims then watch the best muslim and that person is our Holy Propheet Pease Be Upon Him.

have u heared about the cartoon issue of our prophet Pease Be Upon Him.

funny & friendly person

POSTED BY: saadullah on 09/17/2007 06:02:32

@ imnotasian

u said Quran is written by man but i says that most of the things are written in Quran which tell how to spend a good life. the things which r not given in Quran r given in Hadith " sayings of the Holy Prophet" . even this is given that how should go in wash room.

funny & friendly person

POSTED BY: illuuminuus on 03/27/2008 16:51:04

something something something 'Holy Prophet'

something something something 'Quran'

something something something 'Holy Bible'.....

Guess what friends and neighbors worldwide????

IT'S ALL ABOUT LOVE, LOVE LOVE!!!!!!  

And that's it.  Nothing else.  No details are worth mentioning, nor can any of us make any real sense of them anyway.  Best to stick to the simiplest, purest truth that can be grasped, and then don't let anyone confuse u, confound u, distort u, or use u. 

When people start making claims about ancient people and ancient times and prophecies and truths, and they are not only prepared to die for these supposed truths, but also to KILL for them....  Well then they have been detoured from the very TRUTH they sought.  

Love is all there is, and its all we need.  LOVE, KINDNESS, FORGIVENESS, GENEROSITY, GRATITUDE....  all without financial gain, gain of lands, worrying about ancient texts (except maybe as a source of inspiration), or using them as a means of control to gather power over others. 

If your viewpoint is limited to a well known and ENORMOUS religious group then what can u possibly have to say that is original?  We all know the tenets and articles of faith of all the major religions.  There is no need for u to repeat them, espouse them, or defend them.  THEY ARE NOT YOU.  They are something u've been taught and have come to believe, and thus may feel reveletory to u.  But, trust me on this, there is no longer anything original to be said on the topic of either of these major world religions. 

Kindness counts most

POSTED BY: saadullah on 03/29/2008 08:46:29

if u said about love then what about the people who give images of aur holy prophet

funny & friendly person

POSTED BY: heyisTi on 06/04/2008 04:45:03

everyone believe in their own religion, if you tell someone else to believe in your religion...they would be like .....your stupid. and NO i dont believe it.

i dont know if i believe in Catholic. how many religion are there.

be you believe in Heavy or Hell. when you die. you have nomore feeling. no more pain.

Got RAW?
07/22/2018
Page:  1 | 2 | Next >  Last >>

BROWSE  |   GALLERY  |   BLOGS  |   FORUM  |   MUSIC  |   VIDEOS  |   EVENTS  |  
NEWS / ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you have any questions or comments in general.
Please contact me _jeff, QuikJ, Rollo, and staff members oOhAshleyy and Guarddog

Are You Asian